Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vegan/Lacto

Wow, I haven't blogged on here for a while, maybe because I haven't been doing much cooking lately:)

I give up trying to make this a completely vegan blog. Maybe it is like when I went vegetarian and my entire family wasn't entirely on board; I found it hard to cook for both a vegetarian and the meat lovers. Eventually, my family went vegetarian at home so it made it really easy. Once in a while my husband will cook a steak at home but he doesn't expect me to handle and cook the meat. Well now I am finding it hard to cook completely vegan when there are too many dishes that my family LOVES that have cheese in them. So I will commit to cooking 2-3 vegan meals a week and the rest lacto vegetarian meals. I will mostly post vegan recipes but once in a while don't be alarmed if there is cheese or milk in the recipe. I don't do eggs so there won't be any of those.

I promise to post at least two recipes by Sunday :)

No comments: