Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Avocado Chimichurri Bruschetta

I've only been posting the recipes that are out-of-this-world good.  I make new things all the time that are tasty but only a few make it to this blog.  This is fantastic!!

Avocado Chimichurri Bruschetta

2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp. dried oregano (I used fresh because I had some)
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. chopped cilantro (I probably used a bit more because I LOVE cilantro)
1/4 c. fresh parsley (I just used a sprinkle of dried parsley)
2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
some kind of baguette, ciabatta bread or something of the sort (I actually ate it with chips because I didn't have any bread:P)

Combine lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, oregano, and black pepper in small bowl.  Whisk in oil, then stir in cilantro and parsley.  Fold in avocado cubes.  Spoon avocado mixture onto bread.

1 comment:

Ailyn Llamera said...

the Avocado Chimichurri Bruschetta was a new recipe to me. It is very delicious and nutritious. I like it very much. Good cooking!


You may also see different kind of food here:
Food ,
Philippine Best Food
Philippine Street Food